Children Tonic is a specially formulated health tonic for children .it is indicated for convalescence, general weakness, lethargy, lack of appetite, stress, tension and sleep disorders. This popular formula improves digestion, liver function and resistance power in children; it improves memory and mental alertness, physical and mental faculties
- It stimulates general metabolic activity in the body boosting physical and mental activities
- Supports regenerative process in the body to recover from illness or diseases in various stages
- It eliminates symptoms of fatigue and leads to increase in appetite.
- It has a corrective action on various body functions, serve as perfect tonic for nerves and kidney
- These product are non toxic preparations and are free of any side effects. Therefore they do not carry any contra indications
- Ideal for all age groups , in children it works as a growth promoter and corrects issues like bed wetting. For nursing mothers it helps in increasing the quality and quantity of milk
- They replenish the body’s deficiency of vitamins, minerals and nutrients
Alfalfa, also known as lucerne or Medicago sativa, is a plant that has been grown as feed for livestock for hundreds of years.
It was long prized for its superior content of vitamins, minerals, and protein compared to other feed sources (1Trusted Source).
Alfalfa is a part of the legume family, but it’s also considered a herb.
It seems to have originally come from South and Central Asia, but it has been grown around the world for centuries.
In addition to being used as feed, it has a long history of use as a medicinal herb for humans.
Its seeds or dried leaves can be taken as a supplement, or the seeds can be sprouted and eaten in the form of alfalfa sprouts.
Alfalfa contains vitamin K and small amounts of many other vitamins and minerals. It is also high in many bioactive plant compounds.
Oxydendron arboretum, commonly called sourwood or sorrel tree, is a deciduous understory tree that is native to the eastern United States from Pennsylvania south to Florida and Louisiana. suppressed urine with a condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body.
Chamomilla One of the most frequently used remedies for childhood ailments, Chamomilla has a wonderfully robust and vibrant picture. anger or the baby may appear angry. Along with this anger, they may suffer complaints, particularly colic. Typifying Chamomilla colic is distension of the abdomen, not relieved by passing wind. They tend to bend double to gain relief from the pain (in babies this will be seen as pulling the legs up). Chamomilla is extremely useful for fever and all types of pain. Particularly useful in the teething phase,
we often see diarrhoea –especially a stool with a rotten odour or an unusual colour ( it can look like chopped grass or spinach). This can be the body’s response to the pain of teething. This may be accompanied by a red, inflamed nappy rash which is hard to heal, especially in babies. Earache may accompany teething or may appear on its own – the child is most often worse at night and from drafts of air. With all these complaints we often see one cheek red, the other pale.